CARPET HARDWOOD. CARPET TILE STRIP. BLUE FLOOR RUGS.
- A tree producing such wood
- Hardwood is a 2004 short documentary film about Canadian director Hubert Davis' relationship to his father, former Harlem Globetrotters member Mel Davis.
- (in gardening) Mature growth on shrubs and other plants from which cuttings may be taken
- The wood from a broad-leaved tree (such as oak, ash, or beech) as distinguished from that of conifers
- the wood of broad-leaved dicotyledonous trees (as distinguished from the wood of conifers)
- Hardwood is wood from angiosperm trees (more strictly speaking non-monocot angiosperm trees). It may also be used for those trees themselves: these are usually broad-leaved; in temperate and boreal latitudes they are mostly deciduous, but in tropics and subtropics mostly evergreen.
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
Hardwood floors peek out
Taking up carpet is a gross job people!
Carpet & Hardwood Showroom
One of our carpet selection showrooms.
primitive rag rugs
carpeting for boats
carpet cleaning ann arbor
spiraea japonica magic carpet
dalton georgia carpets
round rugs cheap
urine stain carpet
cheap carpet auckland