MAKING A BRAIDED RUG - MAKING A
MAKING A BRAIDED RUG - HAMPSHIRE CARPET - RUG PADS.
- The braided rug was a staple in early, Colonial American culture. Settlers used scraps of clothing and other excess materials to make a floor covering that would provide warmth and protection for a particular home's inhabitants and guests.
- (Braided rugs) Braided rugs are made in several ways: tape, tubular, yarn and flat. Braided rugs are also called rag rugs because they could be made with many different materials, including whichever rags are lying around.
- Essential qualities or ingredients needed for something
- qualification: an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something; "her qualifications for the job are excellent"; "one of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree"; "she has the makings of fine musician"
- The process of making or producing something
- devising: the act that results in something coming to be; "the devising of plans"; "the fashioning of pots and pans"; "the making of measurements"; "it was already in the making"
- Money made; earnings or profit
- (usually plural) the components needed for making or doing something; "the recipe listed all the makings for a chocolate cake"
The roving in the photo "primary colors" yielded this yarn. My husband said the skeins reminded him of a braided rug.
I love every step of the process in making this yarn and it's satisfying to see what people do with it.
Miniature Hand Braided Rug
This is a Hand Braided Rug fused onto a fabric base to make it lay completely flat.
The colors are Country blues, dark taupe, country red, cream, and brown.
Measures 3 5/8 x 2 inches.
the rug store austin
carpet cleaning clipart
dry foam carpet shampoo
electric carpet sweepers
carpet washer rental
carpet how much
get chewing gum out of carpet
carpet remnants seattle